Get ready to revolutionize lunch! Yumbox, a newly inspired bento lunch box makes it possible for anyone to pack a nutritionally balanced meal in minutes! It’s perfect for a packed school lunch, toddler meals, snacks and small adult meals.
Yumbox is leakproof! Pack wet foods like yogurt and applesauce (not water). Seals with one lid. Kid-friendly latch. Removable illustrated tray holds 3 1/2 cups.
- Recommended for Young Kids (toddler - age 8)
- All food-safe materials, BPA-free and phthalates-free.
- Sturdy ABS (outer box), Tritan(tray) and Silicone (seal).
- Dishwasher-safe up to 65C (top rack), hand washing the lid is highly recommended to prolong the longevity of the seal.
- Measures approx. 21 x 15 x 5 cm
- Reusable lunch box - Great for all of your meals-on-the go
Yumbox warranty does not cover warped Yumboxes as a result of dishwasher's being too hot.
Yumbox is dishwasher safe at a maximum temperature 65C/149F. Top rack only. We highly recommend hand washing the outer shell and/or removing it before the heat dry cycle.
***TIPS for packing wet foods***
Yumbox is designed to hold wet foods but not liquids. To ensure that food stays in place and does not leak to other compartments, follow these 4 Easy Steps:
1) Do not overfill compartments (an overfilled compartment could cause another to leak as well);
2) Remove any excess liquid from canned fruit, applesauce and yogurts;
3) Keep contents cool by adding an ice pack to your lunch tote;
4) When closing Yumbox, press down on the lid with the palm of your hand and snap latch to closed position to create the best seal.
Do not pack yogurt drinks, soups or runny/watery dressings.
Do pack foods with the consistency of ranch dressing, ketchup, chunky salsas, hummus, yogurt, and veggie dips. These are all great options. Some oily vinaigrettes may leak out of the dip well. One trick that can help keep vinaigrettes in place is to dress the salad and top it with a few croutons. The croutons will absorb excess oil/liquid and keep the vinaigrette from seeping into a neighboring compartment. If you are not sure if your food choice is too liquidy to pack, we suggest that you conduct a quick test before sending your child to school with that food. Simply add the test food to a compartment, close Yumbox properly and give it a good shake (or leave it on its side for 10 min.). Set Yumbox back to normal position and open to see the results.
We know that shopping online can be tricky so please feel free to call us with any queries on our 0800 number or send us an email! You can also read about our shipping and returns policy here.