New from Yumbox is the MiniSnack - a snack size leak proof bento box! Perfect for morning or afternoon teas, or precisely just a snack for your little ones.
Make snack time and snacks on-the-go easier and more fun with new Yumbox MiniSnack!
- 3-compartment food tray (illustrated)
- Includes exterior box and tray insert with adorable illustrations – find the kitty cat!
- Volume: large food well is 3/4 cup, small food well is 1/3 cups plus dip well.
- Dimensions: 15cm x 10cm x 5cm.
- Pack wet foods like yogurt and dips (not water).
- Perfect for anyone that packs snacks.
Yumbox warranty does not cover warped Yumboxes as a result of dishwasher's being too hot.
Yumbox is dishwasher safe at a maximum temperature 65C/149F. Top rack only. We highly recommend hand washing the outer shell and/or removing it before the heat dry cycle.
***TIPS for packing wet foods***
Yumbox is designed to hold wet foods but not liquids. To ensure that food stays in place and does not leak to other compartments, follow these 4 Easy Steps:
1) Do not overfill compartments (an overfilled compartment could cause another to leak as well);
2) Remove any excess liquid from canned fruit, applesauce and yogurts;
3) Keep contents cool by adding an ice pack to your lunch tote;
4) When closing Yumbox, press down on the lid with the palm of your hand and snap latch to closed position to create the best seal.
Do not pack yogurt drinks, soups or runny/watery dressings.
Do pack foods with the consistency of ranch dressing, ketchup, chunky salsas, hummus, yogurt, and veggie dips. These are all great options. Some oily vinaigrettes may leak out of the dip well. One trick that can help keep vinaigrettes in place is to dress the salad and top it with a few croutons. The croutons will absorb excess oil/liquid and keep the vinaigrette from seeping into a neighboring compartment. If you are not sure if your food choice is too liquidy to pack, we suggest that you conduct a quick test before sending your child to school with that food. Simply add the test food to a compartment, close Yumbox properly and give it a good shake (or leave it on its side for 10 min.). Set Yumbox back to normal position and open to see the results.
We know that shopping online can be tricky so please feel free to call us with any queries on our 0800 number or send us an email! You can also read about our shipping and returns policy here.